- Title Pages
- Part I On elite discourse and everyday language
- Chapter 1 Lost in translation
- Part II Body: Penis, vagina/clitoris, anus
- Chapter 2 The things girls shouldn’t see
- Chapter 3 Beyond the vagina-clitoris debate
- Part III Identity: As gay, as si-nai, as mother, as patient
- Chapter 4 Male homosexual identity in Hong Kong
- Chapter 5 Beyond being gay
- Chapter 6 Breaking down or breaking through
- Chapter 7 Desperate housewives
- Chapter 8 Eternal mothers or flexible housewives?
- Part IV Relationships: Marriage, multiple sex partners, interracial relationships
- Chapter 9 The (charmed) circle game
- Chapter 10 Not-so-great expectations
- Chapter 11 Negotiating anal intercourse in interracial gay relationships in Hong Kong
- Part V Desire: Money, happiness and the self
- Chapter 12 Money in the private chamber
- Chapter 13 Cyber self-centres?
- Index: Subjects
- Index: Names
- Sex and Desire in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong University Press
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.