- Title Pages
- Hong Kong’s Twentieth Century
- Prologue Cold War Hong Kong
- 1 Cold War Hong Kong
- 2 Hong Kong’s Enduring Global Business Relations
- 3 Hong Kong and the Cold War in the 1950s
- 4 The American Cold War in Hong Kong, 1949–1960
- 5 Crisis and Opportunity
- 6 Hong Kong as an International Tourism Space
- 7 “Reel Sisters” and Other Diplomacy
- 8 Hong Kong as a Global Frontier
- Afterword Cold War Hong Kong
- Hong Kong in the Cold War
- Hong Kong University Press
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.