- Title Pages
- Series Introduction
- Chapter 1 The Protestant Episcopal China Mission and Chinese Society
- Chapter 2 Female Education and the Early Development of St. Stephen’s Church, Hong Kong (1865–1900s)
- Chapter 3 R. O. Hall and the Christian Study Centre on Chinese Religion
- Chapter 4 Rethinking Church through the Book of Common Prayer in Late Qing and Early Republican China
- Chapter 5 An Analysis of the Compilation and Writing of the Book of Common Prayer in the Chung Hua Sheng Kung Hui
- Chapter 6 Christianity and Chinese Nationalism
- Chapter 7 Contextualization and the Chinese Anglican Parish
- Chapter 8 <i>Bei Zhao Nan Wei</i>
- Chapter 9 T. C. Chao and the Sheng Kung Hui
- Appendix 1 The Succession of Anglican and Episcopal Bishops in China, 1844–2014
- Appendix 2 Timeline of Anglican-Episcopal History in China
- Selected Bibliography
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.