- Title Pages
- A Note on Referencing, Tables and Endnotes
- List of Tables and Figures
- 1 Railways as Part of the Hong Kong Miracle
- 2 Serving a Community at Change
- 3 Hong Kong's Railways versus International Experience
- 4 Pioneer MTRC versus KCRC Bureaucracy
- 5 MTRC's Struggles for Profits and Autonomy
- 6 KCRC's Governance Controversies
- 7 Leading Railway Builder versus Controversial Project Manager
- 8 Property Development and Environmental Impact of Projects
- 9 Passenger Fares, Choice and Convenience
- 10 Rising Passenger Expectations for Reliable Operation
- 11 The Future: Two Railways Becoming One?
- Subject Index
- Name Index
- Moving Millions
- Hong Kong University Press
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.