Show Summary Details
- Title Pages
- A Note on Referencing, Tables and Endnotes
- List of Tables and Figures
1Railways as Part of the Hong Kong Miracle
2Serving a Community at Change
3Hong Kong's Railways versus International Experience
4Pioneer MTRC versus KCRC Bureaucracy
5MTRC's Struggles for Profits and Autonomy
6KCRC's Governance Controversies
7Leading Railway Builder versus Controversial Project Manager
8Property Development and Environmental Impact of Projects
9Passenger Fares, Choice and Convenience
10Rising Passenger Expectations for Reliable Operation
11The Future: Two Railways Becoming One?
- Subject Index
- Name Index
- Moving Millions
- Hong Kong University Press
Hong Kong University Press thanks Xu Bing for writing the Press's name in his Square Word Calligraphy for the covers of its books. For further information, see p. iv.
- © Hong Kong University Press 2008
- Hardback ISBN 978-962-209-882-4
- Paperback ISBN 978-962-209-963-0
- All rights reserved. No portion of this publication may be reproduced or
- transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical,
- including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or
- retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
- Secure On-line Ordering
- British Library Cataloguing-in-Publication Data
- A catalogue record for this book is available from the British Library.
- Printed and bound by Kings Time Printing Press in Hong Kong, China Hong Kong