- Title Pages
- Dreaming of Normal While Sleeping with Impossible: Introduction
- 1 Outcast Bodies: Money, Sex and Desire of Money Boys in Mainland China<sup>1</sup>
- 2 Lesbianism among Indonesian Women Migrants in Hong Kong<sup>1</sup>
- 3 Tung Lo Wan: A Lesbian Haven or Everyday Life?
- 4 GID in Hong Kong: A Critical Overview of Medical Treatments for Transsexual Patients
- 5 Opening up Marriage: Married <i>Lalas</i> in Shanghai
- 6 My Unconventional Marriage or <i>ménage à trois</i> in Beijing
- 7 Porn Power: Sexual and Gender Politics in Li Han-hsiang’s <i>Fengyue</i> Films<sup>1</sup>
- 8 Queering Body and Sexuality: Leslie Cheung’s Gender Representation in Hong Kong Popular Culture<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Performing Gender, Performing Documentary in Post-socialist China<sup>1</sup>
- Works Cited
- As Normal as Possible
- Hong Kong University Press
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.