- Title Pages
- Introduction: Service-learning in Asia
- 1 Bridging Classrooms to Communities in Service-learning Programs
- 2 An Appreciation of Cross-cultural Differences through International Service-learning at International Christian University, Japan
- 3 Building Students’ Total Learning Experience through Integrating Service-learning into the Teacher Education Curriculum<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Service-learning Models in the Asia-Pacific Region and Lady Doak College
- 5 The Community-based Instruction Program at Hong Kong Baptist University
- 6 How Actions Can Become Learning: The Cross-cultural Effectiveness of Service-learning in Asia
- 7 Intercultural Service-learning and Multicultural Symbiosis
- 8 Service-learning in University Curricula: A Case Study at Fu Jen Catholic University
- 9 International Service-learning: A Singapore Experience
- 10 A Cross-cultural Service-learning Program Model: W.T. Chan Fellowships Program
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.