- Title Pages
- Building on experience, seeking new perspectives
- 1 Inside independent learning: Old and new perspectives
- 2 Learner autonomy, self-assessment and language tests: Towards a new assessment culture
- 3 Strategic and self-regulated learning for the 21st century: The merging of skill, will and self-regulation
- 4 Identity and learner autonomy in doctoral study: International students' experiences in an Australian university
- 5 I'm not giving up! Maintaining motivation in independent language learning
- 6 Research methods to investigate emotions in independent language learning: A focus on think-aloud verbal protocols
- 7 Achieving your GOAL: A case study of three learners
- 8 On the road to self-directed learning: A language coaching case study
- 9 Developing learner autonomy through peer teaching experiences
- 10 Developing the ARC: Creating an online autonomy resource centre
- 11 Autonomous learners in digital realms: Exploring strategies for effective digital language learning
- 12 ePortfolios for independent language learning: Episodic innovation or lasting reform?
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.