- Title Pages
- Romanization of Chinese
- 1 Destination <i>Qiaoxiang</i>
- 2 The Border-Guard View
- 3 Wading 10,000 <i>Li</i>
- 4 Because in the Tang Mountains We Have a Big House
- 5 He Would Have to Send Money
- 6 Returning Home with Glory
- 7 Things Did Not Work Out That Way
- 8 Anglo-Saxonizing Machines
- 9 You Have Been Loyal <i>Wah Kiu</i>
Hong Kong Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.